What is the CAPTURE Program?
The Computer Accelerated Pipeline To Unlock Regional Excellence (CAPTURE) program is a collaborative effort between Palm Beach State College and Florida Atlantic University for students that will be receiving an AA* or AS* degree from PBSC and transferring to FAU to earn a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS) or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCE).
For more information, you can also visit our main page at: www.CaptureProgram.net
*See a CAPTURE advisor for specific requirements.
CAPTURE Program Requirements and Benefits
HOW TO BECOME A CAPTURE SCHOLAR
- Meet the following CAPTURE Program Requirements:To get started, contact us and become
a CAPTURE Scholar.
- Be a current PBSC student.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Complete CAPTURE Advisor-approved computer related courses (minimum of 4 for Computer Science and minimum of 2 for Computer Engineering) as part of AA degree requirements at PBSC.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credits for fall and spring semesters.
- Meet with your CAPTURE Advisor every semester prior to registering for classes.
- To get started, contact us and become a CAPTURE Scholar.
If you are pursuing an AS degree in Computer Programming or Network Administration, you may also qualify for this program; contact us to find out.
CAPTURE SCHOLAR BENEFITS
- Seamless transition from PBSC to FAU admission.
- Specialized access to program advising.
- Outstanding and innovative faculty and curriculum.
- Access to FAU's state-of-the-art resources.
Mary Hicks, Student Development Advisor II
Boca Raton campus, BT 142