Why Choose PBSC?
Choose PBSC if you want a complete educational, cultural and social experience. Whatever
your interests, you’ll find a group, activity or program that appeals to you. And,
faculty and staff who truly care about helping you succeed.
- 130+ programs of study
- Outstanding faculty dedicated to your success
- Flexible schedules - days, evenings, weekends, online
- Lowest tuition rate in the state
- 5 conveniently located campuses
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Bachelor’s, associate and certificate programs available
- $62.1 million in financial aid disbursed annually
- Largest institution of higher learning in Palm Beach County
- 432 students enrolled in the Dr. Floyd F. Koch Honors College
- 156 countries and territories represented among all students
- High-ranking PBSC Panthers athletic teams
Continue your education and complete one of our 3 bachelor degrees. Multiple concentration
areas include nursing, entrepreneurship, health and security/network assurance.
Palm Beach State has the lowest tuition in Florida (among four-year public institutions)
and students are awarded over $62 million in Financial Aid.
With 5 beautiful campus loctions, one is surely convenient for you. Attend multiple
campuses and discover even more opportunities.
In a challenging and supportive academic environment, these students are encouraged
to think critically, demonstrate leadership and develop ethical standards.
Join one of 75+ student clubs, play intramurals and cheer for our Panthers in baseball,
basketball, softball and volleyball. Meet new friends, get involved and have fun!
Stay current on PBSC students, faculty, staff and alumni by visiting our online News
Center. And, check out the list of activities on our Events Calendar.
3 campus theatres provide world-class cultural and artistic performances to our students
and the community, including music, dance and theatre, as well as art galleries and
Known for golfing, boating and amazing beaches, Palm Beach County offers everything
from nightlife and shopping to areas for hiking and biking. Enjoy the average temp
of 75 degrees year round!
Learn more about PBSC through our videos . . .