Telephone and Mail Station Directories
The Palm Beach State College Directory Booklets (updated as of August 26, 2013) can be ordered from the Graphic Communications Department or downloaded and printed:
ORDER FROM GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS:
You may request a Telephone Directory booklet and/or a Mail Station Directory booklet from Graphic Communications by completing a Graphics Work Order form. The data for these directories was downloaded on August 26, 2013. The document titles are -
The section of the work order labeled "Order Specifications" does not need to be completed. But make sure you have enough money in your budget before sending your order. You can call the Graphic Communications Department at 868-3463 to obtain the current cost of printing the booklet (usually between $2.00-$2.50 for the Telephone Directory; between $1.50-$2.00 for the Mail Station Directory.
The raw data for the contents of these directories is also available to download. It is in a table in a Word document and contains the names and information for all full-time and permanent part-time employees as of August 26, 2013: Employee List - Sortable Format (large Word file)
PRINT IT YOURSELF:
These are general directions. You must have a printer with duplex capability.
- Open a phone or mail directory (PDF file).
- Choose File, Print.
- Under Page Sizing & Handling, click Booklet and then Print.
Cutting the directory to size:
- Cut the excess off of the bottom first. The document is printed in landscape form. The height of the booklet should be 6 inches. Therefore, cut 2.5 inches from the bottom of the booklet and discard.
- Then cut the booklet in half. Each side should be 5.5 inches wide. Take care to keep the cut sides in the same order as before they were cut.
- Place the 2 cut sides together, forming the booklet.
- The booklet can be bound on the left side with comb or spiral binding.