Development Day for faculty and staff is offered twice a year.
- Coordination of Faculty Development Day activities are handled by Dr. Roger L. Yohe, Vice President of Academic Affairs. Student Services Development Day activities are coordinated by Dr. Peter Barbatis, Vice President of Student Services.
Development Days for 2017/2018
- Fall Development Day - October 25, 2017
- Spring Development Day - March 22, 2018
Other Professional Development Activities
- Faculty Convocation - August 21, 2017
- Cluster Meeting - January 3, 2018
Future Professional Development Activities for 2018/2019
- October 23, 2018 - Development Day
- March 26, 2019 - Development Day
For all occasions, bring your PBSC ID to "Scan-In". It makes the Sign-In process so much easier!
Spring Development Day
March 22, 2018
Bring your ID and save time by scanning in!