Applicants seeking to enroll in college credit courses must complete an
and have one of the following:
- Standard high school diploma from a regionally accredited high school*, or
- High school equivalency diploma (GED), or
- Completed a Florida home education program, in accordance with FS 1003.43 and 1003.25, or
- Met all standard high school diploma requirements except the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test (FCAT); however, applicants are not eligible to apply for Limited Access programs, to participate in the College's athletic program, or to receive financial aid, or
- Approval for High School Dual Enrollment or Early Admission.
Applicants seeking to enroll in Post Secondary Adult Vocational (PSAV) programs must complete an
Application for Admission
and may or may not be required to have a high school diploma. Refer to the Areas of Study section of the College Catalog.
All applicants to college credit courses or PSAV programs must complete a Florida residency statement. The Florida residency affidavit is included in the Application for Admission. For further information on Florida residency requirements, go to
Applicants seeking to enroll in continuing education courses should access the
for International student (F-1 or M-1 student visa) admission criteria.