Getting Started at Palm Beach State College
What kind of classes do you want to take?
♦ Non-credit (continuing education) courses, visit the CCE Registration page.
Step 1: Submit an Online Application for Admission
- Submit an Application for Admission online
- Apply for Financial Aid at www.fafsa.gov and visit PBSC Financial Aid
Step 2: Pay $40 Application Fee
Step 3: Request Official Transcripts
- Request all final transcripts to be sent from your high school or GED testing agency.
- Florida public high school, college, and/or university transcripts should be sent
electronically via the Florida Automated System for Transferring Electronic Records
(FASTER). Secure PDF Transcripts may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View additional transcript request information.
Step 4: Placement Testing
- Submit current ACT, SAT, Accuplacer, or PERT scores. PSAV students must take the TABE test. Non-native English speakers must pass the LOEP test in addition to the PERT or TABE tests. View Test Center webpage for details.
Step 5: New Student Orientation
- Complete the online orientation and register for an on-campus New Student Orientation through PantherWeb prior to gaining access to register for classes.
Step 6: Register for Classes and Pay Tuition
Step 7: Obtain PantherCard and Parking Decal
- Bring a copy of your class schedule, vehicle registration, and valid photo ID to the campus security office for parking decal. PantherCards can be obtained at any campus Bookstore.
Step 8: Purchase Textbooks and Attend Classes
- See each course syllabus for required textbooks for purchase at any campus Bookstore and attend classes. Review professor's syllabus for attendance policy.