A former Palm Beach State College student who wishes to enroll in classes after an
absence of 12 months or more should complete the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Submit an Online Application for Admission for Returning (Readmission) Student
- Submit an Application for Admission (Returning/Readmission Student) online
- Apply for Financial Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov & visit PBSC Financial Aid
Step 2: Pay $40 Application Fee (if applicable)
- The application fee is a one-time, non-refundable charge that can be paid via PantherWeb or at any campus Cashier's Office. If you paid the application fee with your initial application, it will not be necessary to pay a second time.
Step 3: Request Official Transcripts
- Request all final transcripts be sent from your high school or GED testing agency. View additional transcript request information.
- Previously outstanding transcripts must be received prior to registration. All new transcripts should be received before registration but must be received within one term.
Step 4: Placement Testing (if applicable)
- Submit current ACT, SAT, Accuplacer, or PERT scores. PSAV students must take the TABE
test. Non-native English speakers must pass the LOEP test in addition to the PERT
or TABE tests. Visit the Test Center webpage for details.
- View Placement Testing information.
Step 5: Read the "Catalog in Effect" Information
- Students will complete requirements for graduation under the catalog in effect at the time of re-entry. For more information, review the "Catalog in Effect" information from the College Catalog.
Step 6: Register for Classes and Pay Tuition
Step 7: Purchase Textbooks and Attend Classes
- See each course syllabus for required textbooks for purchase at any campus Bookstore and attend classes. Review professor's syllabus for attendance policy.