Transient students should be advised by their home institution regarding which courses to take at Palm Beach State and determine if the student has satisfied the necessary course prerequisites.

Transient Students currently attending a Florida public institution

(see list below)

  • Complete and submit an electronic transient form through FloridaShines ( The transient form will also serve as the application for admission to Palm Beach State (do not submit an application for admission).
    Go to the FloridaShines web page for the Transient Student Admission Application.

Broward College
Chipola College
College of Central Florida
Daytona State College
Eastern Florida State College
Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
Florida Atlantic University
Florida Gateway College
Florida Gulf Coast University
Florida International University
Florida Keys Community College
Florida Southwestern State College
Florida State College at Jacksonville

Florida State University
Gulf Coast State College
Hillsborough Community College
Indian River State College
Lake-Sumter State College
Miami Dade College
New College of Florida
North Florida Community College
Northwest Florida State College
Pasco-Hernando Community College
Pensacola State College
Polk State College
Saint Johns River State College

Saint Petersburg College
Santa Fe College
Seminole State College of Florida
South Florida State College
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota
Tallahassee Community College
University of Central Florida
University of Florida
University of North Florida
University of South Florida
University of West Florida
Valencia College


Transient Students who do not attend a Florida public institution

  • Submit a transient student form or an official Letter of Good Standing from their home institution. The form or letter must indicate: (1) the student is in good academic standing and (2) the course(s) in which the student is eligible to enroll at Palm Beach State.


Print page