Return your Rental Textbooks
Any textbooks rented from the bookstore for the summer terms must be returned to any Palm Beach State College campus bookstore by 6:30 pm on Tuesday, August 8th. If you cannot return a book in person by the deadline, please call your campus store or email email@example.com BEFORE 8/9/17 for options to help you.
DO NOT return rented books to the Libary drop boxes. You will be charged a fee!
You can shop online at all of our campus bookstores, anytime.
ATTN: Loxahatchee Students
Students taking classes at the Loxahatchee Groves campus have several options available to obtain their course materials.
- Shop in person at the Lake Worth campus store
- Order online from the Lake Worth campus store and select home delivery (a small charge may apply)
- Order online from the Lake Worth campus store and select campus pickup at Loxahatchee.
Books will be available for pickup from 9am-6pm in LGO room 105.
- Students may purchase supplies such as scan trons from the vending machine located
in the cafe area (1st floor). The machine accepts PantherCard only for purchases.
Your campus bookstores price match Booksmart, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon!
A few simple rules:
- If you find a cheaper price after you bought one of our books, we’ll give you the difference on a gift card, but only within 7 days of the original transaction.
- The price must come from another local bookstore or online retailer. No peer‐to‐peer marketplaces or aggregator sites.
- The item must currently be in‐stock with us and the local competitor or online site that is being price matched. Digital books excluded.
- The price advertised has to be for the exact book and edition in our store, including accompanying components like CDs, online access cards, student manuals and the like.
- The competitor has to clearly state whether the book is new, used or rented.
If you find a better advertised deal on a textbook that we carry, bring the ad into the bookstore and we’ll give you a discount for the difference.
BUY IT. RENT IT. NEW OR USED ‐ we’ll match the lowest advertised price.
Rent-a-text is a lower cost option for obtaining the materials needed for your classes!
For more information about this program, contact the Palm Beach State College Bookstore
on your campus, or visit the Rent-A-Text Website.
|Locations & Hours of Operation|
|Belle Glade||CRB Bldg.||1977 College Drive||Mon. - Thur. 9am - 6:30pm||Fri. CLOSED||(561) 993-1173|
|Boca Raton||BK Bldg.||801 PBSC Drive||Mon. - Thur. 8am - 6:30pm||Fri.* 8am - 1pm||(561) 862-4360|
|Lake Worth||BK Bldg.||4200 Congress Ave.||Mon. - Thur. 8am - 6:30pm||Fri. * 8am - 1pm||(561) 868-3285|
|PB Gardens||BR Bldg.||3160 PGA Blvd.||Mon. - Thur. 8am - 6:30pm||Fri. * 8am - 1pm||(561) 207-5660|
*The Bookstore will observe the College's summer calendar and
will close on Fridays through August 11.
The stores will resume Friday hours on Friday, August 18.