College Relations and Marketing has created approved templates for Palm Beach State faculty and staff to use when creating custom flyers for special events, courses, programs and guest speakers. Flyers can be reproduced in color by Graphic Communications. Click here to begin.
Planning a Successful Information Session
Promote your program by hosting an information session on your campus. Click here to access CRM's guide to making your session a success.
Tips for using College materials
When going out to the community, representing Palm Beach State, it is important to tailor any leave-behind materials to the specific event and audience that you're visiting with. College Relations and Marketing can help faculty and staff determine what materials are appropriate for various audiences and purposes. A guideline of what materials to take with you, depending on the need are:
General community events:
- For a quick overview - use Fast Facts
- For more information - use a Packet (folder) that includes Fast Facts, Viewbook, and/or Choose Your Path as well as your business card.
- Other optional materials - Contact or President's Report
- Folder packets are best for audiences that specifically need a lot of information about the College. Otherwise, it is wasteful and the items won't be read.
Choose Your Path (provides info on programs and options for prospective students)
- Optional materials - group program brochures, Dual Enrollment, Steps to Enroll, etc. depending on the audience.
Press releases can be viewed at www.PalmBeachState.edu/crm/News-Releases.aspx . If there's news about your event, print out the press release or the story to take with you.
- All of the publications mentioned can be viewed online before requesting your printed pieces.
- Request pieces by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost to your department for these.
- For packets, consider purchasing the general Palm Beach State College presentation folders.