Dual Enrollment Eligibility
Students in the 10th, 11th and 12th grade who are interested in the Dual Enrollment programs must meet all program requirements prior to registering
for courses at Palm Beach State College.
Students Need To:
College Ready Test Scores
SAT: 440 Verbal, 440 Math (Pre 3/1/2016) or 24 Reading, 25 Writing, 24 Math (Post 3/1/2016)
ACT: 19 Reading, 17 English, 19 Math
PERT: 106 Reading, 103 writing, 114 Math
Early Admission From High School
Early admission is a form of dual enrollment which allows high school seniors to attend Palm Beach State College full time, earning credits toward a high school diploma and associate degree.
High school seniors meeting all requirements for enrollment, may upon written recommendation of their high school principal, enroll full time at Palm Beach State College during the Fall and Spring terms. Interested students should contact their high school principal or designee.
Minimum requirements the student must have:
- Completed 11th grade
- Have a cumulative unweighted 3.2 GPA
- Have college-level test scores(see "College ReadyTest Scores" above)
In addition to the minimum requirements listed above, Early Admission students must meet following requirements:
- Submit a letter of recommendation/authorization from the high school principal on school letterhead the first term
- Maintain 2.0 or higher college GPA (overall) to stay in the program.
- Enroll full time(12 semester hours or more) and maintain a full time status for the Fall and/or Spring terms.