All new Dual Enrollment/Early Admissions students at Palm Beach State College must register for and attend a mandatory information session prior to course registration.
Students may attend a session at any campus location regardless of where courses will be taken.
The information provided during the session is intended to assist you in preparing for the most successful experience as a PBSC student. It is not meant to replace the role of your high school counselor.
Information Session Schedule
Please Arrive 15 Minutes Early
There are no sessions scheduled to be held on National Holidays and College Closings.
|Campus||Day(s) of the Month||Time||Campus Location|
|Belle Glade||2nd Tuesday||5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||1977 College Drive, Belle Glade, FL 33430|
|Boca Raton||1st and Last Thursday||3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.||801 Palm Beach State College Drive, Boca Raton, FL 33431|
|Lake Worth||1st Tuesday & 3rd Wednesday||4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.||4200 Congress Avenue, lake Worth, FL 33461|
|Loxahatchee Groves||1st Wednesday||4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.||15845 Southern Boulevard, Loxahatchee, FL 33470|
|Palm Beach Gardens||2nd and 4th Wednesday||3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.||3160 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410|
Register for a Session
- Go to PantherWeb
- Log in using your Student ID# and password.
- Once in PantherWeb, click the information link on the yellow bar at the top.
- Select Dual Enrollment Information/Advising Sessions.
- Dates and times for available sessions for all campuses will be displayed.
- Click on the session you will be attending, indicate High School, then click Register Now.
- A confirmation with the session details will be sent to you college email address.
- First time students for dual enrollment/early admissions MUST attend an information session or WILL NOT be eligible to register for courses.
- Review the campus map to ensure you arrive on time.
- If you do not arrive on time or if your name is not on the roster, you will not be admitted to the session. Walk-ins are not permitted.
- Photo ID is required.