Lake Worth campus
The Instructional Support Center(ISC) provides support and services pursuant to the successful achievement of the College’s mission, by providing faculty with word processing, and duplication for the faculty and staff, within an environment conducive to learning.
Location & Contact Info
Located on the first floor of the Harold C. Manor Library Room LL101
Phone 561-868-3178 | Fax 561-868-3180 | Email
Fall & Spring
Monday thru Thursday 7:30am - 6:30pm
Friday - 7:30am - 4:00pm
Summer A, B & C
Monday thru Thursday 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
Friday - CLOSED
After Hours -
Projects can be dropped off or picked up at the information desk, located on the first floor of the Library (LL), Monday thru Thursday until 9:00pm, Friday until 7:00pm (Fall & Spring), and Saturdays 10:00am until 3:00pm (Fall & Spring).
Pick up service at the information desk must be requested by instructor in advance.
Note: Hours could change due to schedule changes, holidays or hurricanes.
Bring camera ready. Attach a completed work request form with the submitted order. Text and images provided must be in compliance with existing Copyright Laws and requester accepts liability for any infringement incurred by its use.
- Color copies now available
- Drop off and pick up at the Instructional Support Center
- Fax it to the ISC at 561-868-3180
- Drop off and/or pick up after hours at the information desk on the first floor of the library (upon request only)
- Color paper is available (Buff, Pink, Blue, Green, Goldenrod, Yellow, Cherry, Salmon, and Orchid)
Submit a graphic request form. Text and images provided must be in compliance with existing Copyright Laws and requester accepts liability for any infringement incurred by its use.
- Oversized color copies of posters, charts, banners, etc., are available
- Mounting: foam board, poster board
- Instant copying service may be provided, if a machine is available. Availability of instant copying service will diminish during peak times, such as the start of each term.
- 5 to 10 working days for exams, graphics, and large projects.
- Typing services for faculty: Exams, Handouts, Flyers, Charts
- Request submitted after 6:00pm is considered the next day's work.
Ivette Ramos, Instructional Support Specialist 561-868-3246
Stephanie Cohen, Instructional Support Assistant 561-868-3247
Dernie Cadeus, Instructional Support Assistant 561-868-3244