Loxahatchee Groves Library
Learn more about Black History by answering the questions at this link. Submit your entry by February 28th to be entered to win a prize!
- Get help from a librarian on your research projects
- Check out a textbook on reserve to study with in the library (3-hour checkout)
- Check out a scientific or graphing calculator (semester checkout) to have for your math class
- Pick up (or return) a book you requested from another campus
- Check out a set of headphones to use in the library (3-hour checkout)
- Check out a Macbook to use on campus (3-hour checkout)
Additionally, students at Loxahatchee have full access to the library's electronic resources including:
- Full-text articles
- Streaming videos
- Interactive databases
Professors can request a librarian to visit their classes in Loxahatchee to give instruction sessions on how to use library resources. To request a librarian, fill out the Form at least 1 week in advance.
Angelica Cortez, Director, Library Learning Resource Center, Belle Glade and Loxahatchee campuses
Damian Chacon, part-time librarian
How are we doing?
Take our survey to tell us your opinion on our library services. Your opinion matters and we appreciate your feedback!