Event Planning at LW Campus
Facilities Rental Information
General Room Rental Information
Outside agencies wishing to rent space at Palm Beach State College Lake Worth campus must submit a request at least six (6) weeks in advance. Procedures for requesting the use of space can be found at “Room Rental Process for Outside Agencies /Organizations.” Facilities rental is contingent upon space availability and weather the purpose for the rental conflicts with the Palm Beach State College.
- Allied Health Lecture Hall (AH 101) Seating capacity of 160 – Auditorium Style
- James L. Wattenbarger Conference Center (CBP 103) Seating capacity of 144 – Auditorium Style
- Science C Lecture Hall (SCC 154) Seating Capacity of 110 – Auditorium Style
- The President’s Dining Room (SCA 113) Seating capacity of 95 – Reception Style
- Continuing Studies Meeting Room (CE 119) Seating capacity of 80 – Classroom Style
- Natural Science Community Room (NS 129) Seating capacity of 56 – Classroom Style
- Classrooms are available for smaller groups.
All rooms are equipped with a podium and multimedia equipment (computer, internet access, overhead projector, screen, and DVD). Please refer to Media Technology and Instructional Services for specific rental information: www.palmbeachstate.edu/MediaTechnology/Lake-Worth
Duncan Theatre and/or Stage West
For information on renting the Duncan Theatre and/or Stage West, please contact the Director of the Theatres, Mark Alexander at: email@example.com
Gymnasium and/or Fields
For information on renting the Gymnasium and/or fields, please contact the Director of Athletics, John Scarpino: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Scheduling Office Contact Info
Ms. Michelle Dunnell – Campus Scheduling Representative
(561) 868-3234 email@example.com
Palm Beach State College reserves the right to rent to only nonprofit organizations.