Please join us for a free
June 12 * July 10 * August 14
4:00-4:30pm Facial Specialist & Nail Technician
4:30-5:30pm Cosmetology Overview
Building ETA - Room 107 | Lake Worth campus
New Fall Term evening classes begin 8/24/17
Early registration for the Fall Term is April 24, 2017 and open registration is May 2, 2017
This 240 hour PSAV course is designed to provide competencies in manicuring and pedicuring and in applying artificial nails and nail wraps, and to prepare the student for employment as a registered nail specialist.
The state licensing exam is administered onsite. In demand topics include:
On the Lake Worth campus, this course is offered in the evenings, and accepts students in August and February. Availability is limited due to small class sizes.
Cosmetology, facial and nail services are open to the public and PBSC community for reasonable prices
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I have to do to enroll in the Nail Technician program?
- Apply at www.PalmBeachState.edu/Admissions
- There is a one-time $40.00 application fee
- This program does not qualify for financial aid.
- Attend an information session (recommended but optional). They are held at least three times a semester.
- Sign up for classes
2. What is the schedule for the Nail Technician program?
This program is offered only during the evening. New classes begin in February and August. Students are in class Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm-10:00pm and will complete this program in approximately six (6) months.
3. What is the cost of the program?
The in-state tuition is approximately $693, Non-Florida is approximately $2644.
4. Are uniforms required?
Yes, a purple scrub top over a matching purple scrub pants or a black scrub pants, purchased from the Palm Beach State College Bookstore - Lake Worth campus. No sandals or open toe shoes allowed.
Cherri McKinnon (561) 868-3851