If you love nature and the outdoors, consider a rewarding career in the "green" industry. Palm Beach State College offers what you need to learn, whether you are:
- Starting a new career in horticulture or landscape design
- An experienced professional wanting to expand your skills and knowledge
- A working adult who needs to take evening classes
- A recent high school graduate
- A landscape professional who wants to "grow" your knowledge or skills
Explore the many options in Palm Beach State's Environmental Horticulture Program:
- Earn an A.S. degree in Landscape and Horticulture Management
- Earn an A.A. transfer degree and complete your studies at a four-year university
- Complete a certificate
- Upgrade your job skills
- Simply take a class for your enjoyment
Environmental Horticulture provides the knowledge and expertise driving the green industry in Palm Beach County. Comprised of golf courses, nurseries, landscape companies, lawn maintenance firms, tree care enterprises, and garden centers, this industry seeks well trained horticulturists. Many of our students are self-employed in landscaping. Our program offers transfer to four year universities, the A.S. Degree, professional certifications, and self-improvement through single courses.
We offer internships and informal job placement support to our students. Financial aid is available to qualified students. Day and evening classes are offered.
**We invite you to view our new book, now available, at www.plantbook.org