The mission of Palm Beach State College's Student Activities Program is to complement the College's academic programs and to enhance the overall educational experiences of students through development of, exposure to, and participation in social, cultural, multicultural, intellectual, recreational, community service and campus leadership programs.
Campus activities programs should provide environments in which student and student organizations are afforded opportunities and are offered assistance to:
- Participate in co-curricular activities; participation in campus governance.
- Develop health interpersonal relationships; use leisure time productively.
- Explore activities in individual and group settings for self-understanding and growth.
- Learn about varied cultures and experiences; ideas and issues, art and musical forms, and styles of life.
- Design and implement programs to enhance social, cultural, multicultural, intellectual, recreational, community service, and campus governance involvement; comprehend institutional policies and procedures and their relationship to individual and group interests and activities, and learn of and use campus facilities and other resources.
Palm Beach State College offers students the opportunity to become actively involved with award winning clubs and organizations, by promoting the development of leadership skills, challenging special interests and encouraging interaction with other students.
J. Marc Davis, Student Activities Manager
Phone: (561) 862 - 4327 or (561) 862 - 4396
Office: AD 126 email: firstname.lastname@example.org