Frequently Asked Questions
|Doing your taxes? Our Federal Employer Identification number is: 59-121-6000|
Q: What time can I drop off and pick up my kids?
A: Workshops start daily at 8:00 am and end at 4:00 pm daily.
- Students can be drop off at 7:50 am.
- Students must be picked up by 4:10 pm.
- PLEASE MAKE NOTE: If your child is dropped off BEFORE 7:10 am or picked up AFTER 4:10 pm, your child will be placed in the Before & After Care and you will be responsible for the $40 fee, PER CHILD.
Q: Where do I drop off and pick up my kids?
A: All pick up and drop off will be done in the workshop classroom in the Humanities Building located at the corner of 6th Ave and Congress Ave.
- Workshops are held in the following classrooms:
- Art Miss Mary HU208.8
- Art Mr Chris HU208
- Drumline HU202
- Film HU209
- Photography HU207
- Theatre HU114
- BAK & Dreyfood Prep Workshop - Miss Leslie HU101
- Before & After Care/Lunch HU104
Q: What is included with registration?
A: Our weekly rate of $149 is all-inclusive with the exception of Before & After Care which is $40 for the week.
- Cameras: We supply cameras for the photography workshop but if your child has a camera they are familiar with, we encourage them to use that camera for the workshop.
- Snacks: We will provide 1 snack daily. Students should be sent with additional snacks and bottled water every day.
- Lunch: Lunch is provided. Students may also bring a lunch from home.
- We will post a Lunch Menu once it is available to us.
Q: What do I need to do if my child has never attended the Summer Youth Arts Program or any other program at PBSC?
- You need to submit a non-credit application to PBSC via our website before registering for the program.
- You will be given a Student ID and you will create a password.
- Save your Student ID & password! You will need them to registration for the workshops.
- Log on to PantherWeb to register for the workshops. You will also be able to review your schedule, add/drop or change workshops, view tuition due dates and pay tuition with a credit/debit card.
Q: If my child previously attended SYAP, do I have to re-apply to Palm Beach State College?
A: No, you only need to register for the workshops.
Q: How do I register for the workshops?
A: Registration is done online. *Please see our Registration Instructions.
Q: Is there a registration fee?
Q: How do I know when I have to pay?
A: Log on to PantherWeb to review your schedule, add/drop or change workshops, view tuition due dates and pay tuition with a credit/debit card. You can also pay in person at the Cashiers Office.
Q: What happens if I am dropped for non-payment?
A: If there are seats available in the class, you can re-register but payment will be due at the time of registration or they will be dropped again. If the workshop is full, you will not be able to re-register for that workshop. Your child must be registered BEFORE they can start the program.
The Summer Youth Arts Program at Palm Beach State College, reserves the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice.