Make-Up Exams: Faculty Make-Up Test Instruction Form
Students are offered an opportunity to make up a missed classroom exam in the test centers:
- They must be referred to a Palm Beach State test center by their professor with a make-up instruction form.
- Students are required to pay a $5.00 college make-up test fee at the cashier's office prior to testing.
- This service is offered on an individual basis, only.
- Whole classes, in one sitting or over a span of several days do not qualify for make-up testing in a Palm Beach State test center.
Palm Beach State College Test Centers only accept tests and test instruction forms from a professor.
Distance Learning Exams: Faculty Distance Learning Test Instruction Form
Password characters must be 6-10 characters in length. Passwords are not to exceed 10 characters
Do not use number 0 and letter o
Do not use capital letters and special characters...as students often use the capital key on the student keyboard when inserting their log in information and do not release it.
Testing Policies and Procedures for Palm Beach State Faculty
effective May 11, 2009
Note: To be eligible for testing, all students must provide appropriate photo ID. Acceptable ID may include:
- Drivers license with Photo
- State, county, or municipality issued ID with Photo
- Federal government issued ID with Photo
- Employer ID with Photo
- Current Alien Registration Card (Green Card) with recent Photo
- Current Passport with a recent Photo
- Dual Enrolled High School Students are permitted to use High School ID