Procedures for Administering Tests from Other Institutions
may utilize the Test Centers at Palm Beach State College for test proctoring services, at the discretion of the Test Center Manager. Check each campus for availability and required guidelines for proctoring services. Please note the Lake Worth testing center offers proctoring services for Florida institutions, only.
Fee for proctoring services: $60.00 per test. Fee is to be paid at the campus cashier's office, by the student or institution.
Please note: The test centers cannot submit course assignments between students and their professor. We offering test proctoring services, only.
Testing instructions should include:
- Start and end date for test taking.
- Resources, to be used…calculator, notes, etc, if any.
- Time limit for test.
- A form to be completed and signed by the test proctor should accompany the test.
- Return, stamped envelope: to return completed exam to college, university or institution.
NOTE: Student must have full allotted time for testing prior to closing. For example: If a test is two hours long as indicated by the Professor, then the student must be seated two hours prior to closing.
To arrange proctoring services a student, college, university or institution
should contact a Palm Beach State test center to request test proctor name and contact information and days available for proctoring services.
A prospective Palm Beach State College Distance Learning student needing to take the PERT College Placement Test from another location needs to contact a Palm Beach State College Test Center for information.
Student should arrive at the test center with appropriate photo ID:
- Drivers license with Photo
- State, County, or municipality issued ID with Photo
- Federal government issued ID with Photo including current Military ID
- Employer ID with Photo
- Current Alien Registration Card (Green Card) with Photo
- Current Passport with a recent Photo