CCE - Fire Advanced Training
A variety of topics of interest to fire service professionals are available. In addition to on-campus offerings, classes may also be held off-campus at local emergency services agency facilities. Customized training programs can also be developed for agencies interested in providing training on a specific fire or EMS topic for their personnel.
- FLUSAR Confined Space Operations Level
- FLUSAR Confined Space Technician
- FLUSAR Structural Collapse: Awareness and Operations
- Structural Collapse Rescue Technician Level
- FLUSAR Rope Rescue Operations Level
- FLUSAR Rope Rescue - Technician Level
- FLUSAR Vehicle and Machinery Rescue Operations Level
- FLUSAR Vehicle and Machinery Rescue - Technician Level
- Trench Rescue Operations and Technician
- FLUSAR Trench Rescue Technician
Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT)
Driver/Engineer/Pump Operator Courses
- Apparatus and Equipment
- Aerial Apparatus Operations and Tactics
- Driver Operator Refresher (8 Hours)
Fire Inspector (non-credit versions)
- Blueprint Reading and Plan Examination
- Building Construction Fire Protection
- Related Fire Codes and Standards
- Fire Prevention
- Private Fire Protection Systems
- Fire Inspector Re-Certification
Hazardous Materials Certification
- Live Fire Training Instructor
- Live Fire Training Instructor Refresher
- Emergency Vehicle Operators Course (EVOC)
Ready to Register? View current CCE course schedule.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Please contact us to discuss contract training & on-demand course options.
Call (561) 868-3900 or email email@example.com