|PRESIDENT'S WELCOME||MESSAGE OF INCLUSION 2020||BIOGRAPHY||FOLLOW @PBSCPRESIDENT||PRESIDENT'S SCHOLARSHIP RECEPTION||COMMUNITY RELATIONS & ENGAGEMENT||MEMORABLE EVENTS||PRESIDENT'S CABINET||DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES||CONTACT US|
The Presidential Honors College Scholarship is managed by the Dr. Floyd F. Koch Honors College program.
Presidential Honors College Scholarship
Award: A two-year award worth $6,000 per academic year ($2,000/semester).
Enrollment Requirement: Min. 12 credits
Funds available: Fall 2019, Spring 2020 Summer 2020
Funds cover: Tuition, registration fees, books & educational expense
Graduating high school seniors with a minimum 3.5 unweighted GPA.
Renewal Cumulative GPA: 3.5
Criterias to apply for Presidential Honors College Scholarship
- Must have College ready test scores
- Must participate in Honors College's Gold Track
- Must enroll for classes during the fall term following high school graduation
- Must complete mandatory Honors College Orientation
- Able to renew if continue with PBSC Bachelor's program
- Not able to stack with other Honors College scholarships
Testimonials from Presidential Scholarships recipients
Hallie and Hannah Lord