Frequently Asked Questions
Doing your taxes? Our Federal Employer Identification number is: 59-121-6000
A: We are a self-supporting program and we do our best to keep student cost as low as possible for us to operate without having a loss. This, however, leaves us no room to offer discounts.
Q: I registered for several weeks but I only want to pay for one week but PantherWeb is requiring me to pay for everything now.
How do I just pay for one week?
A: To make partial payments you MUST pay in person at the Cashier's Office.
You will need the ref# for each workshop you want to pay for.
A: Follow the instructions at this link: How to drop/change/add a workshop
A: Workshops start daily at 9:00am and end at 4:00pm daily.
- Students can be dropped off in their classroom at 8:50am.
- Students must be picked up in their classroom by 4:10pm.
- PLEASE MAKE NOTE: If your child is dropped off BEFORE 8:50am or picked up AFTER 4:10pm, your child will be placed in Wind Up or Wind Down and you will be responsible
for the fee, PER CHILD.
- Wind Up: 7am - 9am, $25 per week, per child.
- Wind Down: 4pm - 5:30pm, $20 per week, per child.
- PLEASE MAKE NOTE: If your child is dropped off BEFORE 8:50am or picked up AFTER 4:10pm, your child will be placed in Wind Up or Wind Down and you will be responsible for the fee, PER CHILD.
A: All drop off and pick up will be done in the student's workshop classroom in the Humanities Building located at the corner of 6th Ave and Congress Ave or the TC Building located next to the Duncan Theatre.
- Workshops are held in the following classrooms:
- Fine Art Workshops HU208 & HU208.4
- BAK School of the Arts Preparatory Workshop HU101
- Dreyfoos School of the Arts Preparatory Workshop HU101
- Drumline SCA139
- Film Production TC115
- Photography HU207
- Theatre HU114
- 3D Digital Animation TC104
- Recording Arts TC307
- The Big Debate HU111
- 3D Printing HU104
- Digital Art & Design HU209
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Wind Up HU104
- Wind Down HU104
- Lunch HU104
A: Each workshop runs for 1 week, Monday - Thursday, and can be purchased on a weekly basis.
- Each week is $179 - BAK & Dreyfoos is $189 per week
- Wind Up is $25 per week & Wind Down is $20 per week.
- Cameras: We supply cameras for the photography workshop but if your child has a camera they are familiar with, we encourage them to use that camera for the workshop.
- Snacks: We do not provide snacks for the Students.
*Students should be sent with additional snacks and bottled water every day.
A: You will need to:
- Submit a non-credit application to PBSC via our Admissions website before registering for the program.
- You will be given a Student ID and you will need to create a password.
- Save your Student ID & password! You will need them to registration for the workshops. NEVER share your Student ID or password with anyone.
- Log on to PantherWeb to register for the workshops. You will also be able to review your schedule, add/drop or change workshops, view tuition due dates and pay tuition with a credit/debit card.
A: No, you only need to register for the workshops.
A: You can register in person at the Campus Registrar's Office or online. Log on to PantherWeb to register for the workshops. You will also be able to review your schedule, add/drop or change workshops, view tuition due dates and pay tuition with a credit/debit card.
A: There is no registration fee is you follow this link to complete the non-credit application.
A: If there are seats available in the class, you can re-register but payment will be due at the time of registration or they will be dropped again. If the workshop is full, you will not be able to re-register for that workshop. Your child must be registered BEFORE they can start the program.
For more information, send us an email at SYAP@palmbeachstate.edu.
The Summer Youth Arts Program at Palm Beach State College, reserves the right to cancel workshops due to lack of enrollment and make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice.