SUMMER YOUTH COLLEGE
Ages 8-14 Years Old
- June 28 - July 29, 202
- Monday - Thursday
- 9 AM - 4 PM
- $225 per week
- Before Care
- 7:30 AM - 9 AM
- $25 per week
- After Care
- 4 PM - 5:30 PM
- $25 per week
Ages 10-16 Years Old
2019 Summer Youth Arts Program
PBSC Fire Academy Short Documentary
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
Summer Youth College Policies
Here at Summer Youth College, it is our priority to provide a safe and clean environment for all of our students and staff. We are closely monitoring the CDC and Palm Beach County for updates on COVID-19 guidelines and requirements.
Our staff has been trained on updated safety and cleanliness procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We also have posters with safety and sanitation guidelines throughout our facility for guests.
In line with guidance provided by the CDC, we have further reinforced our procedures, including but not limited to:
- If you are not feeling well, have a fever, cough or other COVID or influenza symptoms please stay home.
- All students and staff are required to wear a face mask to enter the facility.
- Please wash/sanitize hands upon entrance. Hand sanitizer is located in the front entry way as well as throughout the facility.
- We have placed "Social Distancing Dots" in all lobby/seating areas of the facility.
- We encourage online registration/purchases for all programs and payments.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all high-frequency touch points on an hourly basis, with COVID level disinfectants, in addition to regular cleaning procedures
- Note: This program is contingent on the COVID response. Please keep checking for updates and timelines.
Virtual Classes for Teens & Young Adults
Teens and young adults, mom and dad might even find a course for themselves, can learn
new personal and professional skills and do some career exploration. Our courses are
highly interactive and led by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known
authors. Courses start at $130
- Prepare for the GED® Test & Math Test
- SAT/ACT Prep Course - Part 1 & Part 2
- Introduction to Algebra
- Writing Essentials
- Resume Writing Workshop
- Explore a Career in Nursing
- Explore a Career as a Pharmacy Technician
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Handling Medical Emergencies
- Merrill Ream Speed Reading
- Certificate in Meditation
- Photoshop Elements
- Introduction to Lightroom Classic CC
- Adobe Animate CC Training
- Introduction to Photoshop CC
- Introduction to InDesign CC
- Introduction to Illustrator CS6
- How to Get Started in Game Development
- Growing Plants for Fun and Profit
- Start Your Own Edible Garden
- More courses offered!
Connect with Us
SYC OFFICE: ETA132