How to Register for Classes
Need assistance? Please explore our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|ACADEMIC ADVISING||PLACEMENT TESTING||PROGRAMS & DEGREES||INFORMATION SESSIONS||FEES & TUITION|
2. LOG IN
- Type your STUDENT ID#.
- If you don't know your number, you can find it on the back of your PantherCard (ID) or use your Social Security *(optional).
- Type your Password.
- Click on LOGON.
3. MY DETAILS
- Review and verify your personal information.
- If your need to change your information, click on each title under My Details to update.
4. GO TO QUICK LINKS
- On the same page > click on Add/Drop Classes.
- Select the term from the drop down list (e.g., Fall Term 2017).
- Click on SELECT TERM
6. SEARCH FOR OPEN CLASSES
- Use the search class schedule section to select/add classes to your schedule.
- If you know the reference number for a course, enter in "Ref Number" field(s) and press "Add to Cart" button.
- When you are ready to update your schedule, click the "Click here" button to process your request.
- To complete your registration, you must click on the View/Print Schedule and Fees button.
7. PRINT YOUR SCHEDULE
- Click on the PRINT button on the bottom of the screen to print your schedule.
- Save this printout. You will need this schedule to find your classes.
- Please note your payment due date.
- The payment of fees is required on or before the due date.
- Click on LOG OFF to end registration.
ARE YOU READY?