About the Alumni Network
The Palm Beach State College Alumni Network provides:
Support and Service to our Alumni
- Alumni are provided special benefits made available through our community and corporate partnerships, such as discounts on GEICO Insurance, special AAA membership rates, reduced fares for Tri-Rail and many other savings. (See full benefits list).
- Lifetime complimentary professional career services through the PBSC Career Center.
- Access to professional networking events specific to career fields and industries. These events bring together alumni, PBSC community partners and industry leaders.
- Through the e-newsletter, the Panther Paw Print, the Network regularly communicates the news and activities of the College, sharing the benefit and impact PBSC has on our community.
Support and Service to our Students
- In partnership with the Career Center and the First Gen Success Club, the Network offers student mentorship which supports and provides encouragement for our students as they face the challenges and opportunities in their education at PBSC.
- Through the Student Alumni Organization (SAO), the Network inspires a spirit of community service by participating in joint projects that serve the College and other organizations in the community.
- The Network raises funds to support student scholarships and other student aid programs available at PBSC.
Support and Service to our College
Our Alumni Network members reflect our institution’s quality of education and are evidence of the vital role the College serves in our community.
The Network raises financial support for scholarships, college initiatives that instill a spirit of panther pride at PBSC, and programs that allow for expansion of the workforce our community needs.