Need to buy books or supplies? Sell your books? You can do it all at the Palm Beach State College Bookstore!
The campus bookstores are open on a limited basis. Students are encouraged to order online and take advantage of shipping options instead of visiting the stores in person. Please monitor this page for any changes in the schedule (below).
Despite the bookstores being open, other College services will continue to operate virtually and students should leave campus immediately after completing their business at the bookstore.
Bookstores will only allow 50% capacity inside the stores at one time, and staff will continually disinfect regular touchpoints. They will also wear facial coverings. Customers at the store are also encouraged to wear and practice social distancing as marked in the stores.
When applicable, students should verify their financial aid balance prior to visiting any of the stores. Financial aid students can also request to have their materials shipped to their home address.
Students must have their PantherCard in order to use their financial aid at the bookstore. Students can add a photo online and have their PantherCard mailed to their home address. PantherCard stations will not be staffed.
If you have not yet received your PantherCard, you can contact the PantherCard Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain your PantherCard number to be used to place an online order. You can also view your Virtual PantherCard online to obtain the information necessary to place an online order.
Textbooks Rental Returns - Summer 2020
All rented items should be returned to the bookstore by August 24. Students should return the items to the bookstore, either in person, or by mail. Follett will not charge any late or non-return fees for 15 days after the due date. Additional information regarding rental returns can be found here.
Due date: August 24, 2020
You can shop online at all of our campus bookstores, anytime.
Purchase Your Books Online!
Students are encouraged to order books online for shipping to a home address or campus pickup.
- Log in to PantherWeb
- Click "Class Schedule"
- Click "Purchase Books"
- Your books appear on the screen. Add them to your cart and check out.
- Choose your desired shipping or pick-up location
Your campus bookstores price match Booksmart, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon! A few simple rules:
- If you find a cheaper price after you bought one of our books, we’ll give you the difference on a gift card, but only within 7 days of the original transaction.
- The price must come from another local bookstore or online retailer. No peer‐to‐peer marketplaces or aggregator sites.
- The item must currently be in‐stock with us and the local competitor or online site that is being price matched. Digital books excluded.
- The price advertised has to be for the exact book and edition in our store, including accompanying components like CDs, online access cards, student manuals and the like.
- The competitor has to clearly state whether the book is new, used or rented.
If you find a better advertised deal on a textbook that we carry, bring the ad into the bookstore and we’ll give you a discount for the difference. BUY IT. RENT IT. NEW OR USED ‐ we’ll match the lowest advertised price.
Rent-a-text is a lower cost option for obtaining the materials needed for your classes! For more information about this program, contact the Palm Beach State College Bookstore on your campus, or visit the Rent-A-Text Website.
Locations & Regular Hours of Operation
Shipping available for all online orders and store manager can be reached by email below.
|Campus||Email contact||Location||Phone Number|
|Belle Glade, 1977 College Driveemail@example.com||CRB Bldg||561-993-1173|
|Boca Raton, 801 PBSC Drivefirstname.lastname@example.org||BK Bldg.||561-862-4360|
|Lake Worth, 4200 Congress Ave.||email@example.com||BK Bldg.||561-868-3285|
|Palm Beach Gardens, 3160 PGA Blvdfirstname.lastname@example.org||BR Bldg.||561-207-5660|
|Loxahatchee Groves, 15845 Southern Blvd.||email@example.com||LGA Bldg.||561-790-9068|
Bookstore Hours - Beginning August 17
|Date||Belle Glade||Boca Raton||Lake Worth||Lox Groves||Palm Beach Gardens*|
- Online orders that were submitted for store pick up will only be available during store operating hours. Please check back here for updates.
- You can continue to place web orders and request pick up from a different Palm Beach State College location or have them shipped to your home address.