Need to buy books or supplies? Sell your books? You can do it all at the Palm Beach State College Bookstore!
When applicable, students should verify their financial aid balance prior to visiting any of the stores. Financial aid students can also request to have their materials shipped to their home address.
Students must have their PantherCard (physical or virtual) in order to use their financial aid at the bookstore. Students can add a photo online and have their PantherCard mailed to their home address. Students wishing to get a PantherCard in person should check the available hours before arriving at the store.
If you have not yet received your PantherCard, you can view your Virtual PantherCard online to obtain the information necessary to place an online order.
Textbooks Rental Returns - December 18, 2023
All rented items should be returned to the bookstore by December 18, 2023. Students should return the items to the bookstore, either in person, or by mail. Get additional information regarding rental returns.
Due date: 12/18/23
You can shop online at all of our campus bookstores, anytime.
Purchase Your Books Online!
Students are encouraged to order books online for shipping to a home address or campus pickup.
- Log in to Workday
- Click "Academics"
- Click "My Current Schedule"
- Click on the Section name within your schedule
- Click on "View materials in bookstore" at end of course description
- The bookstore website will open and you will see the materials for the course
- Your books appear on the screen. Add them to your cart and then repeat for each course
- Check out
- Choose your desired shipping or pick-up location
Your campus bookstores price match Booksmart, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon! A few simple rules:
- If you find a cheaper price after you bought one of our books, we’ll give you the difference on a gift card, but only within 7 days of the original transaction.
- The price must come from another local bookstore or online retailer. No peer‐to‐peer marketplaces or aggregator sites.
- The item must currently be in‐stock with us and the local competitor or online site that is being price matched. Digital books excluded.
- The price advertised has to be for the exact book and edition in our store, including accompanying components like CDs, online access cards, student manuals and the like.
- The competitor has to clearly state whether the book is new, used or rented.
If you find a better advertised deal on a textbook that we carry, bring the ad into the bookstore and we’ll give you a discount for the difference. BUY IT. RENT IT. NEW OR USED ‐ we’ll match the lowest advertised price.
Rent-a-text is a lower cost option for obtaining the materials needed for your classes! For more information about this program, contact the Palm Beach State College Bookstore on your campus, or visit the Rent-A-Text Website.
Locations & Regular Hours of Operation
Shipping available for all online orders and store manager can be reached by email below.
|Campus||Email contact||Location||Phone Number|
|Belle Glade, 1977 College Driveemail@example.com||CRB Bldg||561-993-1173|
|Boca Raton, 801 PBSC Drivefirstname.lastname@example.org||BK Bldg.||561-862-4360|
|Lake Worth, 4200 Congress Ave.||email@example.com||BK Bldg.||561-868-3285|
|Palm Beach Gardens, 3160 PGA Blvdfirstname.lastname@example.org||BR Bldg.||561-207-5660|
|Loxahatchee Groves, 15845 Southern Blvd.||email@example.com||LGA Bldg.||561-790-9068|
|Lake Worth||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 1pm||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Palm Beach Gardens||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 1pm||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Boca Raton||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 1pm||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Belle Glade||12pm - 6pm||12pm - 6pm||12pm - 6pm||12pm - 6pm||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Loxahatchee Groves||12pm - 6pm||9am - 6:30pm||9am - 6:30pm||12pm - 6pm||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
- Online orders that were submitted for store pick up will only be available during store operating hours. Please check back here for updates.
- You can continue to place web orders when stores are closed and request pick up from a different Palm Beach State College location or have them shipped to your home address.