Handshake Guide for Palm Beach State College Students and Alumni
What is Handshake?
Handshake is career management platform that intuitively connects you to relevant job opportunities based on your profile, interests, and search activity. Through Handshake, you can apply for positions, explore companies and connections, and sign up for career fairs and workshops all in one place.
Handshake Mobile App
How do I create a Student/Alumni profile in Handshake?
All current Palm Beach State College students and recent alumni already have a Handshake account.
- To get started, you MUST login to Handshake.
- Use your PBSC email address and password to login.
- If you don't remember your PBSC email address and password or don't have access to it, visit the Student Information Technology Resource Page.
- Final step: Complete your profile and include information that you would like to be visible to employers and upload your resume.
What Handshake provides for Students and Alumni
- Internship, part-time, and full time job postings for PBSC students.
- Career exploration resources
- Career related workshops and presentations
- Employer events, including Career and Internship Fairs
- Tools for scheduling Career Advising appointments
- Links to career resources
I need additional help with Handshake
Visit one of the career center locations and an advisor would be happy to assist you.
Handshake Videos for Students and Alumni