High School Counselor Resources
Dual Enrollment Online Registration
- Dual Enrollment students may now apply to the College online.
- Students must submit completed paperwork 48 hours prior (excluding weekends) to registering for classes.
- Paperwork must be dropped off to one of Palm Beach State’s five campuses.
- Test scores, GPA and graduation dates must be confirmed with the appropriate documentation.
- Public schools will need to attach signed Grades (GPA verification) AND Test History Tabs (ACT/SAT/PERT test scores).
- Private schools will need an official transcript in its sealed envelope.
- Home Education students will need to provide any transcripts from Florida Virtual, Palm Beach Virtual) and/or any other secondary or postsecondary institution prior to enrollment (if applicable).
- Dual Enrollment and Early Admission students must have attended a mandatory Palm Beach State College Information Session.
- Follow the steps on how to register.
- Students will be able to register online if the above steps have been completed.
Students interested in dual enrollment must first contact their high school dual enrollment counselor. Home Education students must be registered with the Home Education office at the Palm Beach School District building OR with a private school. For more information on dual enrollment, contact college personnel at one of the listed locations
|1977 College Drive, MS 43, Belle Glade, FL 33430||CRA 1172||Michelle Williams
|801 Palm Beach State College Drive, , Boca Raton, FL 33431||AD 132||
|Lake Worth||4200 Congress Avenue, MS 48, Lake Worth, FL 33461||PG 1011||
|Loxahatchee Groves||15845 Southern Boulevard, MS 64, Loxahatchee, FL 33470||LGA 0106||
Christina Seado Vasquez
|Palm Beach Gardens||3160 PGA Boulevard, MS 45, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410||AD 0103||
Most Popular Dual Enrollment Classes
The list of Most Frequently taken Dual Enrollment Courses at Palm Beach State College for dual enrollment is designed to assist guidance counselors and the parents of home-schooled students in course selection. It is organized by subject area requirement: Electives, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies and Fine Arts.
Included are: the Palm Beach State Course ID, Course Title, High School Credit Awarded, and Prerequisites/Corequisites (with any necessary placement test scores).
2018 - 2019 Dual Enrollment Roster Timeline
|Enrollment Roster||Grade Roster|
|2018-2 Spring Term: May 9, 2018|
|2018-3 Summer Term: July 25, 2018||2018-3 Summer Term: August 8, 2018|
|2019-1 Fall Term: August 30, 2018||2019-1 Fall Term: December 19, 2018|
|2019-2 Spring Term: January 12, 2019||2019-2 Spring term: May 8, 2019|
|2019-3 Summer Term: July 26, 2019||2019-3 Summer Term: August 9, 2019|
* Dates are subject to changes
Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreements
The documents posted below pertain to the SBPBC-Palm Beach State-FAU Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement (formerly the Interinstitutional Articulation Agreement) required by Florida Statute 1007.235.
Current and Past Agreements:
Note: Gain immediate access to the Palm Beach State College Dual Enrollment Permission and Registration Form or email your request for additional forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dual Enrollment & Early Admission at PBSC
Dual Enrollment Experience at PBSC
Financial Aid Benefits of Dual Enrollment at PBSC