High School Counselor Resources
Dual Enrollment Online Registration
- Dual Enrollment students may now apply to the College online.
- Students must submit completed paperwork 48 hours prior (excluding weekends) to registering for classes.
- Paperwork must be dropped off to one of Palm Beach State’s five campuses.
- Test scores, GPA and graduation dates must be confirmed with the appropriate documentation.
- Public schools will need to attach signed Grades (GPA verification) AND Test History Tabs (ACT/SAT/PERT test scores).
- Private schools will need an official transcript in its sealed envelope.
- Home Education students will need to provide any transcripts from Florida Virtual, Palm Beach Virtual) and/or any other secondary or postsecondary institution prior to enrollment (if applicable).
- Dual Enrollment and Early Admission students must have attended a mandatory Palm Beach State College Information Session.
- Follow the steps on how to register.
- Students will be able to register online if the above steps have been completed.
Dual Enrollment Advising Guide
The guide is designed to assist counselors and the parents of home-schooled students in course selection. It is organized by subject area requirement: Communications, Humanities, Social Science, Mathematics, and Natural Science. It focuses on the General Education requirements needed for students to transfer after the completion of their Associate of Arts degree.
- To gain immediate access or to send your request for additional forms, email DualEnrollment@palmbeachstate.edu
2018 - 2019 Dual Enrollment Roster Timeline
|Enrollment Roster||Grade Roster|
|2018-2 Spring Term: May 9, 2018|
|2018-3 Summer Term: July 25, 2018||2018-3 Summer Term: August 8, 2018|
|2019-1 Fall Term: August 30, 2018||2019-1 Fall Term: December 19, 2018|
|2019-2 Spring Term: January 12, 2019||2019-2 Spring term: May 8, 2019|
|2019-3 Summer Term: July 26, 2019||2019-3 Summer Term: August 9, 2019|
* Dates are subject to changes
Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreements
The documents posted below pertain to the SBPBC-Palm Beach State-FAU Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement (formerly the Interinstitutional Articulation Agreement) required by Florida Statute 1007.235.
Current and Past Agreements:
Dual Enrollment & Early Admission at PBSC
Dual Enrollment Experience at PBSC
Financial Aid Benefits of Dual Enrollment at PBSC