Associate in Arts Online Academic Map
Business Administration Focus/Transfer
Step 1: Apply
Complete the College application process. Be sure to check whether or not you are
exempt from providing placement scores.
Student is considered “Exempt” and does not need to provide placement scores if any of the following apply.
- Florida public/charter high school graduate on or after 2007 who earned a standard high school diploma.
- Active duty member of any branch of the U.S. Armed Services.
Student is considered “Non-Exempt” if any of the following apply.
- Graduated from a Florida public/charter high school prior to 2007.
- Graduated from a private school.
- Home educated.
- Received a GED.
- Resides out of state.
- Educated in a foreign country.
Non-Exempt Students are required to either:
Provide placement scores in English (for ENC1101) and Math (for MAT1033C).
25+ (Writing/ Language)
3+ AP Language/ Literature
3+ AP Calculus/ Statistics
Test-out from Developmental Education Courses by examination credit.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Scores
- Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) Scores
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Scores
- Excelsior College Examinations (ECE)
- Military Service Credits
Step 2: Meet with your eLearning Student Success Advisor
Qualified students will be assigned an eLearning Student Success advisor to assist the student with completion of the rest of the admissions process.
Step 3: Complete online orientations
- Complete the College Fully Online Program Orientation
- Complete ELO1000 - eLearning Online Learning Orientation
Step 4: Register for classes
Students will be registered for the courses by their eLearning Student Success advisor.