2020-2021 Financial Aid Forms
The forms on this page are for the Fall 2020, Spring 2021 & Summer 2021 terms only.
The Office of Financial Aid is excited to announce that for 2020-21, PBSC is utilizing an automated verification software solution powered by ProEd, to ease the burden of the federal verification process. You will be able to complete verification from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Please follow the prompts, sent to you via email, to authenticate your account.
If you have a ProVerify record, please visit https://pbsc.proed.org to view your account and submit required verification documents for 2020-2021.
- Independent Verification Worksheet 1 - V1
- Dependent Verification Worksheet 1 - V1 (2020-2021)
- Verification of Non-Filing Statement (Parent)
- Verification of Non-Filing Statement (Student)
- Verification of Non-Filing Statement (Spouse)
- Foreign Non-Filing Statement
- Verification of Income - IRS Flag 06
- 4506-T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return)
- Low Income Verification Worksheet
- Asset and Investment Value Worksheet
- 2018 1040X Review
The Office of Financial Aid has adopted a DocuSign process to simplify the federal
verification process. These forms can now be completed and submitted online. If
you have to attach a document such as a tax transcript or W-2, you will be able to
take a photo and attach. Essentially, you may navigate this process without having
to come to the campus. However, if you do not have internet service or need assistance
to complete any of these forms, please feel free to stop by the Office of Financial
Aid and someone will be available to guide you through this process.
If you are new to using DocuSign, please take a few minutes to view the DocuSign instructions.
Very Important: DocuSign is set up for your convenience, and if you did an IRS Data Retrieval when
completing the FAFSA, the verification process will be expedited. Please monitor
your award by logging into PantherWeb and clicking "Financial Aid Status". If any new red flag is posted, feel free to
email your prospective campus contact for guidance.
You can now request your tax transcript online.
Completed at Palm Beach State College
The following forms can be obtained/completed at your PBSC campus Office of Financial Aid.
* Your health and safety are important to Palm Beach State College. Due to the uniqueness of the current situation with Covid-19, we have made provisions to allow you to submit these documents once they have been notarized to us by facsimile.
These forms must be filled out and returned to their corresponding contacts. They can not be submitted online.