COVID-19 Financial Aid Hardship
|CCP | CCC | ATC||FINANCIAL LITERACY||BOOKSTORE & DISBURSEMENT DATES||FORMS||SCHOLARSHIPS|
|STUDENT LOANS||VERIFICATION||WORKSTUDY JOBS||COLLEGE AFFORDABILITY||POLICIES|
|RESOURCES||FAFSA WORKSHOPS||HOW TO VIDEOS||CONTACT US||RATE US|
Are you experiencing a COVID-19 financial hardship?
If you have been impacted by the Coronavirus, we recommend that you book an appointment with the Office of Financial Aid. While every situation is unique, the Financial Aid Office and the staff are committed to assisting students who are experiencing difficult times right now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic. Special conditions are handled on a case-by-case basis, which may include the following:
- Student or parent’s employer closes indefinitely or for a period of time
- Lay off or furlough, salary reduction
- Lost wages due to illness, a quarantine period or shelter-in-place order
- Inability to work because of illness (e.g., impaired lung function prevents a parent from engaging in substantial gainful activity)
- Illness or death of a parent
- Someone in the family was diagnosed with Coronavirus, and the whole family had to self-quarantine.