Skip to the main content
< Back

Pell Grant Calculator

The US Congress has passed the year round Federal Pell Grant which allows undergraduate students to receive a Federal Pell grant for the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. This is great news for students who wish to graduate as soon as possible. Please seek academic advisement to ensure you are registering for classes within your program of study and to outline a successful path leading to graduation.

Your EFC is listed on your Student Aid Report (SAR) which was emailed to you by the Federal Student Aid (FSA) Office. You may also go into your account to get your most current EFC or email your Financial Aid Office.

Print page