|PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING CATALOG||LINKEDIN LEARNING||PROFESSIONAL GROWTH||PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT||LEADERSHIP||COMPUTER COURSES|
Palm Beach State College has adopted LinkedIn Learning as a continuing professional development resource for employees. LinkedIn Learning offers on-demand content and expert-led courses as a supplement to our current employee development programs.
SEED Stipend Details
Earn a one-time $1,000 stipend upon completion of a Supervisory or Non-supervisory learning path based on your role. Full-time and part-time regular staff have the opportunity to complete 20 hours of professional development through LinkedIn Learning between September 1, 2021, and January 31, 2022.
- Regular, non-bargaining unit full-time and part-time staff hired on or before September 1, 2021, are eligible for a one-time $1,000 stipend when they complete the appropriate learning path by January 31, 2022. Members of the President’s Cabinet are ineligible.
- Payment is taxable with applicable deductions and upon completion, will be distributed in the last regular payroll cycle of the following month.
- Each learning path includes a variety of courses in the areas of Core Employee Skills, Data Literacy, Technology Literacy, and curated Electives. A minimum of 20 hours of skill development can be chosen from approximately 60 hours of content in any (or all) of these areas.
- The stipend is awarded based on 20 hours of coursework. High-speed viewing will log less time per lesson.
- The program is intended to be completed during work hours, especially for nonexempt employees.
- Once you have completed 20 hours of professional development from your assigned pathway, you do not need to take any additional steps for your stipend to be distributed.
- Self-paced learning must be completed by January 31, 2022.
The SEED initiative is intended to advance the skill development of our staff.
Login to LinkedIn Learning