Boca Raton campus
The Instructional Support Center provides support and services pursuant to the successful achievement of the College’s mission, by providing faculty with word processing, and duplication for the faculty and staff, within an environment conducive to learning.
NOTE: Original copyrighted material cannot be reproduced without written consent from the publisher or author.
- Please count your originals (each side of the page counts as one page).
- Copies are run front to back with the exception of Math or Science exams.
- Attach filled out work request form with each set of originals.
- Work orders may be sent electronically to ISCSouth@palmbeachstate.edu.
Electronically submitted documents must be Microsoft Word.
- Copy requests for printed materials must be submitted 24 hours in advance of the date needed.
- Completed work will be in your mailbox, or on the shelf. All exams will be found in the secured test cabinet.
Faculty Web Page Assistance
Learn how to set up your faculty web home page including links to class syllabus and assignment preparation.
- Both U.S. and Pony Mail is distributed daily. If packages are too large to fit in the mailboxes, they will be placed in a lower parcel box and a key to that box will be left in the mail box.
- Students may leave papers for instructors with ISC Staff. The student must enter it in Student Drop-off Book.
- Instructors may leave papers for students at the front desk and instruct students to ask ISC staff for the item.
- Please make all editing corrections and changes legible.
- Please leave a phone number where you can be reached, in case of any questions.
- Attach filled-out work request form with each set of originals.
- Word processing requests for exams, forms, handouts, and syllabi, must be submitted a minimum of 3 days in advance of the date needed.
Contact Info & Location
Boca Tech - Room 118
Office Number: (561) 862-4301
Fax: (561) 862-4307
Fall & Spring
Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday - Closed
Francine Russo, Instructional Support Specialist
Marsha Jones, Instructional Support Assistant
Sedena Husain, Instructional Support Assistant