Anyone can search for books and materials available at Palm Beach State, Florida's public colleges and universities, and the State Library of Florida. However, use of certain resources is restricted to currently enrolled students (e.g. full text articles, eBooks).
Students can login via PantherWeb. Login to PantherWeb, and click Library.
Faculty & Staff can login via EmployeeWeb. Login to EmployeeWeb, click Miscellaneous, then Library.
Borrower ID & PIN: Borrower ID on back of PantherCard (24901...). PIN = 4 digit birth month & year (MMYY). Read more...
- Lake Worth campus Library
- Palm Beach Gardens campus Library
- Belle Glade campus Library
- Boca Raton campus Library (FAU)
Other Catalogs, E-Books & Digital Collections
Library of Congress
WorldCat & Other World Catalogs
- On-Campus Access (via FirstSearch)
- Off-Campus Access (type borrower ID & PIN; select from alphabetical list)
- LINCC Catalog search for and read e-books on or off-campus. (Library number and pin required for off-campus) e-books Help
- eBook Collection (EBSCO) On Campus | Off Campus Searchable collection of e-books specifically selected for Florida's community colleges.
- Cornell University Library: Historical Monograph Collection
- Perseus Project Bartleby Archive
- Shakespeare Documents: Complete Works
Digital collections include many primary source documents such as maps, audio files and sound recordings, sheet music, manuscripts, prints and photographs, and data sets.
- California Digital Library
- Calispher (U. of California)
- Highwire Press
- NASA Astrophysics Data System
- New York Public Library Digital Library Collection
- U. of Cincinnati Libraries Digital Collections
- U. of Michigan Digital Collection -- Making of America
- Visible Human Project