Bachelor's Degree Programs Admissions
The Bachelor of Applied Science degree programs in Information Management and Supervision and Management have great versatility in serving the needs of both A.S./A.A.S. and A.A. degree students.
To be eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Applied Science degree programs in Information Management or Supervision & Management, the student must have earned, at a minimum:
- an A.S./A.A.S. or A.A. degree (or equivalent) from a regionally accredited college
- 60 credit hours that is equivalent to satisfactory completion of an A.S./A.A.S. or A.A. degree at Palm Beach State College (Note: Credit hours must be awarded by a regionally accredited college. Students who have previously earned a Bachelor's degree or higher should meet and speak with Advising.)
- Completion of 36 semester hours of transferable general education credit hours, satisfying Palm Beach State College's general education requirements (or indication on the transcript that the student has completed general education requirements at another Florida college or university). Each bachelor's degree has requirements as to the types of acceptable degrees and coursework that may apply. Please see a bachelor's advisor, CBP 112, Lake Worth campus or visit website www.palmbeachstate.edu/programs/Bachelor for more information.
- have earned at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average
- schedule and attend a Bachelor's Program Orientation/Advising session.
Steps on How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply to our programs in Supervision and Management or Information Management:
Step 1 – Applying
- Current Palm Beach State College students (applied/enrolled within the last year) may complete a Program Objective change through their PantherWeb account (through the Advising - change program of study tab) . Please allow 48 business hours for processing.
- New and returning students (never attended or have not applied/enrolled within the last year) may complete a college credit application online.
Apply for financial aid (optional) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
Step 2 – Activate Your Palm Beach State Email
- Activate your student email account located on the home page of PantherWeb.
- All communications, including admissions status, will be sent to your Palm Beach State student email.
Step 3 – Transcripts
- Submit high school and all college transcripts. Florida public high school, college, and/or university transcripts should be sent electronically via the Florida Automated System for Transferring Electronic Records (FASTER). Secure PDF Transcripts should be sent to email@example.com. Please note: The high school transcript may be waived for admissions purposes if a student has earned an Associate, Bachelor, or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution. However, to verify that Foreign Language was taken in high school, an official high school transcript is required.
- You are responsible for verifying that your transcript(s) have been received by Palm Beach State College: Log onto PantherWeb, click on the Records tab at the top of the page and select Transcripts Received to verify.
- Students with college credit from colleges outside the U.S. must have a course-by-course commercial evaluation from an accredited company at www.NACES.org/members.htm or www.aacrao.org.
- Visit the Transcript Request page for additional transcript request information.
Step 4 – Bachelor's Orientation/Educational Planning
Attending a Bachelor's Orientation/Educational Planning is part of the admissions criteria and must be completed prior to acceptance. Sign up for a Bachelor's Student Orientation/Educational Planning by scheduling an appointment with a Bachelor's Academic Advisor.
*Please Note: If you are in need of accommodations for this program, contact The Center for Student Accessibility on the Lake Worth campus.