Certificate of Professional Preparation
Do you already have a bachelor's degree? If so, the Certificate of Professional Preparation in Project Management may be your ticket to a more satisfying career.
Designed for people with bachelor's degrees or higher, this 100% online certificate program provides the essential knowledge and skills you need to get ahead. All industries strive for optimal performance and seek employees who can deliver results. Project management expertise will increase your value to your company, as well as help you take your career in a new direction.
Many positions require a project management skill set, including:
- Business analyst
- Business development manager
- Business process improvement manager
- Information technology manager
- Operations manager
- Product manager
- Program planner
- Project manager
- Quality assurance manager
- Team leader
This 100% Online Certificate Covers:
- All knowledge areas in the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® Guide project integration, scope, time, cost, quality, procurement, human resources,
communications and risk management.
- All phases of a project life cycle from initiation, planning and execution to monitoring
and controlling, and last of all, closing.
- Competencies for several certifications including the Project Management Institute's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® and Project Management Professional (PMP)® . Employers look for and value PMI certification.
eLearning at Palm Beach State
This program consists of seven online courses. Palm Beach State has been providing online learning for over 10 years. Our experienced instructors make you feel like you're taking real classes...because you are.
- Areas of Study Program Overview
- Course Sheet
- Admission Requirements & How to Apply
- Talk to an Advisor