Associate in Arts
This page has a new address: https://www.palmbeachstate.edu/career-pathways/all-pathways.aspx
Please take note or save new address.
You will be redirected to new address promptly.
Palm Beach State College's Associate in Arts (A.A.) transfer degree is designed for the student who plans to transfer to a Florida public university as a junior to complete a bachelor's degree.
- First two years of a Bachelor’s degree included general education and electives credits-courses that are pre-requisites to the degree of study (major) should be taken.
- Students must meet residency requirement of 25% degree completion approximately 15 credits at Palm Beach State College.
- Meet Foreign Language requirement 2 years from High School or two semesters in College or demonstrate proficiency (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Have a GPA of a 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
Degree divided into 2 categories:
- General education course - 36 credits (12 classes)
- Electives course - 24 credits (approximately 8 classes)
- AA Degree Catalog Program Details
Course recommendations are based on the following:
- Requirements of the college for degree completion
- Requirements for university transfer based on major
- Personal interest