Associate in Arts
Palm Beach State College's Associate in Arts (A.A.) transfer degree is designed for the student who plans to transfer to a Florida public university as a junior to complete a bachelor's degree.
- First two years of a Bachelor’s degree included general education and electives credits-courses that are pre-requisites to the degree of study (major) should be taken.
- Students must meet residency requirement of 25% degree completion approximately 15 credits at Palm Beach State College.
- Meet Foreign Language requirement 2 years from High School or two semesters in College or demonstrate proficiency (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Have a GPA of a 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
Degree divided into 2 categories:
- General education course - 36 credits (12 classes)
- Electives course - 24 credits (approximately 8 classes)
- AA Degree Catalog Program Details
Course recommendations are based on the following:
- Requirements of the college for degree completion
- Requirements for university transfer based on major
- Personal interest