Post Secondary Adult Vocational (PSAV)
What is a PSAV program?
PSAV programs are clock-hour based noncredit programs that provide the student with broad entry-level skills in the chosen field of study.
Many of these programs can apply towards an associate in science degree.
Please note that students may be required to complete additional requirements to gain admission to the program of interest.
** Programs not eligible for Financial Aid are marked with an asterisk.
- Apprenticeship PSAV
- Automotive Service Technology
- Basic Automotive Service Technology
- Basic Diesel Service Technology
- 30-Hour Family Child Care Certification
- Caring for Children-Birth to 3 Years **
- Criminal Justice Academy-Law Enforcement Officer
- Criminal Justice Academy-Corrections Officer
- Dental Assisting
- Diesel Service Technology
- Early Childhood (ECPC) Professional Certification **
- Facials Specialty
- Facilities Maintenance
- Firefighter **
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics
- Insurance Claims Adjuster
- Introductory 40 Hour Childcare-Birth to 5 Years
- Law Enforcement Officer Cross-Over Training to FL CMS Correctional Basic Recruit Training Program
- Life/Health/Variable Annuities Agent
- Machining Technology
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Nails Technician
- Patient Care Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Property/Casualty Agent-General Lines
- Public Safety Telecommunications
- Real Estate Sales Associate Post-Licensing
- Real Estate Sales Associate
- Residential and Commercial Electrician
- School Age Professional Certification
- Surgical Technology
- Welding Technology