Attend a free
2019 Dental Assisting Information Sessions
5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Room DH 113 - Dental Health Building
4200 Congress Ave., Lake Worth, FL
No Registration • Free Parking
Questions? Call 561-868-3752
You'll learn about one of the nation's fastest growing careers and...
- Meet our dental faculty
- Discover our low tuition & financial aid opportunities
- Tour unique state-of-the-art dental clinic
- Receive info on courses and requirements
- Ask questions--and get answers!
Take a look at us on YouTube
Top 10 reasons why Palm Beach State's Dental Assisting program is your best training option:
- We are nationally accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA) www.ada.org and approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry (FBOD) floridasdentistry.gov.
- Our program is currently the only ADA CODA-accredited Dental Assisting program in Palm Beach County.
- Radiography and Expanded Function state certifications are included in the program.
- Students enrolled in the Dental Assisting Program work directly with community dentists providing treatment on patients in our modern dental facility on the Lake Worth campus.
- Very Affordable Tuition: Because we are a state college, tuition is a fraction of what private schools cost.
- Through expert instruction by credentialed faculty and dentists, you will be prepared for both the administrative and clinical responsibilities performed by a dental assistant.
- All students complete externships with local dental practices and health care facilities.
- Small class sizes: You will get individual attention every day.
- Upon completion of the Dental Assisting program, 12 courses may be transferred toward the Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene degree.
- Job search support: Graduates of our program are sought after by local dental practices and clinics!
If you're planning to apply to our Dental Assisting program, we ask that you attend one Information Session.
DIRECTIONS: The Dental Health building is on the northwest corner of the main campus. Enter at main Congress Ave. entrance (at traffic light between Sixth Ave. South and Lake Worth Rd.). Once on the campus, take the first left. At the stop sign, turn right. The Dental Health (DH) building is the one-story building on the right. Park in the Copper parking lot directly across from the building.