2019 Dental Hygiene Information Sessions
|February 7||5 - 6 p.m.||Room DH 118 - Dental Health Building|
|April 17||1 - 2 p.m.||Room DH 106 - Dental Health Building|
No Registration - Free Parking - Questions? Call 561-868-3752
You'll learn about one of the nation's fastest growing careers and...
- Meet our dental faculty
- Discover our low tuition & financial aid opportunities
- Tour unique state-of-the-art dental clinic
- Receive info on courses and requirements
- Ask questions--and get answers!
Take a look at us on YouTube
Top 10 reasons why Palm Beach State's Dental Assisting program is your best training option:
- We are nationally accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA) www.ada.org and approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry (FBOD) floridasdentistry.gov.
- Our program is currently the only ADA CODA-accredited Dental Assisting program in Palm Beach County.
- Radiography and Expanded Function state certifications are included in the program.
- Students enrolled in the Dental Hygiene Program provide treatment on patients in our modern dental facility on the Lake Worth campus.
- Very Affordable Tuition: Because we are a state college, tuition is a fraction of what private schools cost.
- All students complete rotations through various alternative practice settings as well as with local dental practices.
- Small class sizes: You will get individual attention every day.
- Upon completion of the Dental Hygiene program, you will be awarded the Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene degree.
- Job search support: Graduates of our program are sought after by local dental practices and clinics!
If you're planning to apply to our Dental Hygiene program, we ask that you attend one Information Session.
DIRECTIONS: The Dental Health building is on the northwest corner of the main campus. Enter at main Congress Ave. entrance (at traffic light between Sixth Ave. South and Lake Worth Rd.). Once on the campus, take the first left. At the stop sign, turn right. The Dental Health (DH) building is the one-story building on the right. Park in the Copper parking lot directly across from the building.