Medical Assistant Program
Next Application Deadline: April 6, 2018
Program Start Date: May 14, 2018
Topics will include:
- Program details & requirements
- Limited Access Program Application
- Tuition and other related costs
Please sign in 10 minutes early. Session lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- Lake Worth campus : 4200 Congress Ave, Lake Worth
Education & Training Center Building, corner of Congress & Lake Worth Road
|Info Session Schedule|
|Wednesday||January 17, 2018||4:30pm||Room: ETA 257|
|Wednesday||February 7, 2018||4:30pm||Room: ETA 257|
|Wednesday||February 28, 2018||4:30pm||Room: ETA 257|
|Wednesday||March 14, 2018||4:30pm||Room: ETA 257|
Attend an Information Session to learn about one of the nation's fastest growing careers and...
- Meet our medical faculty
- Discover our low tuition & financial aid opportunities
- Tour unique medical office learning environment
- Receive info on courses and requirements
- Ask questions--and get answers!
Top 10 reasons why Palm Beach State's Medical Assisting program is your best training option:
- Nationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), preferred by doctors' offices.
- You'll be eligible to take the American Association of Medical Assistants' Certified Medical Assistant exam for your CMA (AAMA) credential--required for the best jobs.
- Very Affordable Tuition. Because we're a state college, tuition is a fraction of what private schools cost.
- You'll receive expert instruction by physicians and industry-credentialed professionals.
- All students do externships with local Internal Medicine practices and health care facilities.
- Lab classes are held in a simulated medical office, featuring current technology and equipment.
- Small class sizes. You'll get individual attention every day.
- Credits from this certificate program may transfer to an A.S. degree in Health Information Management.
- You'll be prepared for both the administrative and clinical responsibilities performed by a medical assistant.
- Job search support. Graduates of our program are sought after by local health care practitioners and facilities!