Medical Assisting Program
Attend an Information Session to learn about the program (not required to apply).
Summer 2020 Limited Access Application will be published after December 2019 on website.
Topics will include:
- Program details & requirements
- Limited Access Program Application
- Tuition and other related costs
Sessions start promptly and have a 90 minutes duration.
Please sign in 10 minutes before start time.
There is no fee to attend a session. Reservations are not required.
TBA for Summer Entry after December 2019. Program has two entries, Summer and Fall.
Medical Assisting Program Director
Education & Training Center (ETA) Building
4200 Congress Avenue, Lake Worth Fl 33461
Financial Aid assistance: 561-868-3330
Attend an Information Session to learn about one of the nation's fastest growing careers and...
- Meet our medical faculty
- Discover our low tuition & financial aid opportunities
- Tour unique medical office learning environment
- Receive info on courses and requirements
- Ask questions--and get answers!
Top 10 reasons why Palm Beach State's Medical Assisting program is your best training option:
- Nationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), preferred by doctors' offices.
- You'll be eligible to take the American Association of Medical Assistants' Certified Medical Assistant exam for your CMA (AAMA) credential--required for the best jobs.
- Very Affordable Tuition. Because we're a state college, tuition is a fraction of what private schools cost.
- You'll receive expert instruction by physicians and industry-credentialed professionals.
- All students do externships with local Internal Medicine practices and health care facilities.
- Lab classes are held in a simulated medical office, featuring current technology and equipment.
- Small class sizes. You'll get individual attention every day.
- Credits from this certificate program may transfer to an A.S. degree in Health Information.
- You'll be prepared for both the administrative and clinical responsibilities performed by a medical assistant.
- Job search support. Graduates of our program are sought after by local health care practitioners and facilities!