ACE Book Pre-admission Tests
Transition Program Testing Procedures
NLN ACE Book Exam
Book 1: Foundations of Nursing
Request for an "access code" from the Nursing Program Specialist in AH110 or call 561-868-3441 after pre-requisites are completed with a grade of "C" or higher.
- Choose testing date from schedule posted below. Note: Application must be submitted by deadline date.
- Follow the directions indicated on the ACE Book I Student Registration information page. Make sure to have the "access code" given by the Nursing Office
with you when you register. The ACE exam registration requires a payment of $55.00
when you chose a test date. You may pay for the registration fee online with a debit
or credit card.
- On the test date, go to the College Testing Center and check in. Make sure to bring
$15.00 proctoring fee with you to the testing center on the day of your exam.
- A valid government issued photo ID or Palm Beach State student ID is required to test.
NLN ACE Exams are given on the 4th Tuesday and the 4th Thursday of the month (except for November and December). Only 10 seats/appointments are available per month.
• On Tuesdays, the appointments are at 9:30am.
• On Thursdays, the appointments are at 2:00pm.
Please allow 4 hours for the exam. (3 ½ hours for the test and ½ hour for processing).
|January 2018||January 23, 25|
|February 2018||February 20, 22|
|March 2018||March 20, 21|
|April 2018||April 24, 26|
|May 2018||May 22, 24|
|June 2018||June 26, 28|
|July 2018||July 24, 26|
|August 2018||August 21, 23|
|September 2018||September 25, 27|
|October 2018||October 23, 24|
|November 2018||November 13, 15|
|December 2018||December 4, 6|
• Registration ends 2 days prior to the Test Date.
• Payment is due upon registration.
• You may retake the exam, but there is a 6 month waiting period between retakes.
• NLN maintains a strict “No Refund” policy on all purchases.
• Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• If you cancel or do not attend your exam, there is no refund.
• Registration is only valid for the test date and location on the Exam Confirmation.
• You must reschedule at least 1 day before the exam registration CLOSES. (Exam registration closes 2 days prior to Test Date.