ACE Book Pre-admission Tests
Transition Program Testing Procedures
NLN ACE Book Exam
Book 1: Foundations of Nursing
Request for an "access code" from the Nursing Program Specialist in AH110 or call 561-868-3441 after pre-requisites are completed with a grade of "C" or higher.
- Choose testing date from schedule posted below. Note: Application must be submitted by deadline date.
- Follow the directions indicated on the ACE Book I Student Registration information page. Make sure to have the "access code" given by the Nursing Office
with you when you register. The ACE exam registration requires a payment of $55.00
when you chose a test date. You may pay for the registration fee online with a debit
or credit card.
- On the test date, go to the College Testing Center and check in. Make sure to bring
$15.00 proctoring fee with you to the testing center on the day of your exam.
- A valid government issued photo ID or Palm Beach State student ID is required to test.
NLN ACE Exams are given on the 4th Tuesday and the 4th Thursday of the month (except for November and December). Only 10 seats/appointments are available per month.
• On Tuesdays, the appointments are at 9:30am.
• On Thursdays, the appointments are at 2:00pm.
Please allow 4 hours for the exam. (3 ½ hours for the test and ½ hour for processing).
|Test Month||Test Dates|
|January 2019||January 22, 24|
|February 2019||February 26, 28|
|March 2019||March 12, 14, 19, 21|
|April 2019||April 16, 18, 23, 25|
|May 2019||May 21, 23|
|June 2019||June 25, 27|
|July 2019||July 23, 25|
|August 2019||August 27, 29|
|September 2019||September 24, 26|
|October 2019||October 22, 24|
|November 2019||November 12, 14|
|December 2019||December 3, 5|
• Registration ends 2 days prior to the Test Date.
• Payment is due upon registration.
• You may retake the exam, but there is a 6 month waiting period between retakes.
• NLN maintains a strict “No Refund” policy on all purchases.
• Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• If you cancel or do not attend your exam, there is no refund.
• Registration is only valid for the test date and location on the Exam Confirmation.
• You must reschedule at least 1 day before the exam registration CLOSES. (Exam registration closes 2 days prior to Test Date.