Pathway to a Successful Career
Interested in pursuing a career in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering?
About tresPATHS (HSI Title III) Project
Palm Beach State College (PBSC), with partners Florida Atlantic University (FAU) and Broward College (BC), has been awarded a $4.4 million grant from the U.S. Department of Education to provide a 5-year plan of academic and advising/mentor support, industry-related opportunities and career placement for Hispanic and low income students currently enrolled at PBSC, and who are seriously interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering at FAU. This exceptional program is designed to expand representation of Hispanics in the STEM workforce, and will provident then with a wide range of employment opportunities in a variety of settings including general business, industry, healthcare, science, education and energy.
Learn More About Programs
- Interest in becoming a computer scientist, computer engineer, or electrical engineer
- Must be Hispanic or low income (per FAFSA)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled at PBSC and working on an AA degree
- Enrollment in 9 to 12 credit hours per semester
- Have a minimum (high school or college) GPA of 2.5
- Must be enrolled in a math class
Student Development Advisor
Program Grant Manager