Pathway to a Successful Career
|Interested in pursuing a career in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering?|
About tresPATHS (HSI Title III) Project
Palm Beach State College (PBSC), with partners Florida Atlantic University (FAU) and Broward College (BC), has been awarded a $4.4 million grant from the U.S. Department of Education to provide a 5-year plan of academic and advising/mentor support, industry-related opportunities and career placement for Hispanic and low income students currently enrolled at PBSC, and who are seriously interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering at FAU. This exceptional program is designed to expand representation of Hispanics in the STEM workforce, and will provident then with a wide range of employment opportunities in a variety of settings including general business, industry, healthcare, science, education and energy.
Learn More About Programs
- Interest in becoming a computer scientist, computer engineer, or electrical engineer
- Must be Hispanic or low income (per FAFSA)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled at PBSC and working on an AA degree
- Enrollment in 9 to 12 credit hours per semester
- Have a minimum (high school or college) GPA of 2.5
- Must be enrolled in a math class
- Complete the HSI Title III Project application
- Email your completed application to Dr. Candice Maharaj, Program Grant Manager.