The new remote desktop servers are ready for all employees to test them out.
Please go to https://rds.palmbeachstate.edu, login, and try things out.
Let us know if you run into any issues but submitting a ticket to the IT Service Desk (https://help.palmbeachstate.edu).
The old servers will remain in service until the new servers have been sufficiently tested.
Remote Desktop Web Connection
Select the name of the remote computer you want to use, select the screen size for your connection, and then click Connect.
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 Users:
- For Windows 7 See How
- For Windows 8 See How
- For Windows 10 See How
- Input the server name as: remotets-a.palmbeachstate.edu:9003 remotets-b.palmbeachstate.edu:9003
- Input domain name: pbcc_admin1\username
Apple Mac / iPad Users:
- Navigate to Apple Store and download "Remote Desktop Connection"
(requires apple account for download) Click Here
- Input the server name as: See How remotets-a.palmbeachstate.edu:9003 remotets-b.palmbeachstate.edu:9003
- Input domain name: pbcc_admin1\username For your convenience, the following RDP files have been provided, and should be compatible with any app that
recognizes the Remote Desktop Protocol.