Manually Creating a Remote Desktop Connection:
In your computer follow the following steps:
Quick Note within Windows 8, "Remote Desktop" through the website can only work by enabling compatibility view "ON".
For the "Server" select: remotets-a.palmbeachstate.edu:9003 OR remotets-b.palmbeachstate.edu:9003
- Internet Explorer > Tools > Compatibility View Settings, then add "palmbeachstate.edu" to the list:
- Compatibility View OFF (Will Not Work)
- Compatibility View ON
- Open Remote Desktop Connection by swiping in from the right
edge of the screen, tapping Search
(if you're using a mouse, pointing to the upper-right corner
of the screen, moving the mouse pointer down, and then clicking Search)
- Type Remote Desktop Connection in the search box and then tap or click Remote Desktop Connection
- Inside the Remote Desktop Connection Window, type
remotets-a.palmbeachstate.edu:9003 OR remotets-b.palmbeachstate.edu:9003
- Hit Connect and accept any certificate warnings that may appear.
- You have successfully connected to the PBSC's Remote Desktop