Parking Ticket Appeal Form - Lake Worth campus
Ticket appeal forms must be submitted within thirty (30) business days of the issuance of the parking citation on the Lake Worth Campus at Palm Beach State College.
The parking citation (or a copy) must be included. Incomplete or late appeals will not be reviewed.
1. The following are not acceptable grounds for appeals:
- lack of convenient parking space
- only parked illegally for a few minutes
- did not know parking regulations
- running late, unregistered vehicle
- bad weather
- others were parked illegally
- not enough parking spaces,
- disability parking violation (no state issued license plate or placard).
2. To process your Parking Ticket Appeal Form. You MUST include a copy of your citation.
1. Scan your parking citation into your computer
2. Save it as a pdf
3. Email it as an attachment to CentralSGAJudicial@palmbeachstate.edu
Note: Your form is not complete unless we receive a copy of the citation.