Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT)
Placement Test includes 3 sub-tests, identifying appropriate course placement:
- Writing (English)
- 30 questions per placement sub-test.
- All test items have been approved and aligned by Florida faculty.
- Scaled scores range from 50-150
PERT Timing Notice:
- The PERT test must be completed in one testing session,
- Students must allow a minimum of 3 hours for the PERT test (prior to closing time)
- Two hours are required for two sections
- One hour for one section.
- Note the test is lengthy and in many cases students need more than 3 hours to complete the test.
THERE IS A REQUIRED MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS BETWEEN RETAKES.